American Reloading Primed Cases

Handymike

I am not currently a reloader however I have been paying attention to this Forum and the problems many are having finding components. I have seen ads from this company for Hornady .270w primed brass and was wondering is it is worth purchasing. Any experiences will be helpful.
Mike

Are you ordering from Hornady or a company that is advertising Hornady products? I would not hesitate to order from Hornady direct.
The company is American Reloading, which has their own brand of powder and they disassemble ammo from other sources and resell components.
Mike

American reloading is good to go, used them many times. good place for pull down bullets for AR blaster ammo and primed brass i purchased has always been usable with minimal culled cases.

I'm learning my lessons too...but I should never post either.....after my second cup of Rum in the evening....unlike your coffee...there's no "filter" used to make a mug of Rum!
Coffee wakes a person up and rum helps put back to sleep. Post after coffee and before rum. ( Or whiskey in my case)

I have seen ads from this company for Hornady .270w primed brass and was wondering is it is worth purchasing. Any experiences will be helpful.

There's nothing wrong with the company you are questioning. They have taken care of my orders on time and without incident.

With regard to the second part of your question, I do not use Hornady brass any more. There are U.S companies which now produce far higher quality brass so I buy from them.

:)