buying primed cases

ARlife4me

I've bought primed pistol cases before (jag) that were horrible on many had ignition issues in a pistol that has shot all kinds of mfgs. I see where other mfgs are doing this also (and maybe been doing this for a while). I'm not a fan of primed brass, but hopefully get some good 1's. Anyone have experience with new primed brass from any source?

I've bought primed pistol cases before (jag) that were horrible on many had ignition issues in a pistol that has shot all kinds of mfgs. I see where other mfgs are doing this also (and maybe been doing this for a while). I'm not a fan of primed brass, but hopefully get some good 1's. Anyone have experience with new primed brass from any source?
I purchased 500 Federal new 30-06 primed with fed 210 Primers about 10 years ago and have had no issues with them. Primer seating was very good.

I purchased 500 Federal new 30-06 primed with fed 210 Primers about 10 years ago and have had no issues with them. Primer seating was very good.
When you were or before purchasing did it state what primers were used? I've seen some Hornady headstamped brass already primed, but doesn't state which primers being used. What about primer size in lets say 308 size cases (243win, 220swift and so on) is usually sized for without some of certain mfgs giving both L and S options? Not counting BR cases.

When you were or before purchasing did it state what primers were used? I've seen some Hornady headstamped brass already primed, but doesn't state which primers being used. What about primer size in lets say 308 size cases (243win, 220swift and so on) is usually sized for without some of certain mfgs giving both L and S options? Not counting BR cases.
It was marked on the bag. I've loaded about 300 of the 500 and they have worked fine so far. My objective was to obtain the cases and fireform them to my chamber for reloading anyway.