American Reloading?

I have purchased from them for years, and I have been very satisfied.

Prior to the recent shortages, I purchased a lot of their pulled bullets, demilled brass and other, and back then, the prices were very good. I still have many thousands of their factory pulled pistol bullets and a few of their rifle bullets. All have been great performers. At one time, this was one of the rare, if not only, places I could buy the HST and Hydra-Shok bullets for handloading.

They carry and sell Midwest Powders. Generic bulk powder
made in America. The only ones who sell it that I have found so far. Good prices on Midwest Powders too. They generally describe what calibers the generic powders work best for.

I've been VERY happy w them, I got 16 lb of WC846 and 500 223 brass from them
The primer pockets on 55 of them were not deep enough, ruined my primers and they sent me 100 new primed brass for my inconvenience and loss of primers

They carry and sell Midwest Powders. Generic bulk powder
made in America. The only ones who sell it that I have found so far. Good prices on Midwest Powders too. They generally describe what calibers the generic powders work best for.
Pretty sure this is not "Made in America" powder but rather powder from pull downs. Decommissioned ammo.

Pretty sure this is not "Made in America" powder but rather powder from pull downs. Decommissioned ammo.
You could call to verify, but I did not see that anywhere on their site.

Please let me know if you do get confirmation it is from decommissioned ammo.

You could call to verify, but I did not see that anywhere on their site.

Please let me know if you do get confirmation it is from decommissioned ammo.
When you called then did they tell you their powder is made in America? I don't see that anywhere on their site either. Yes, it is from decommissioned ammo.