Alpha Brass vs ADG and Lapua

PingGong3

How does alpha 22 creedmoor brass compare to ADG or Lapua? I mostly deal with adg for 6.5prc and .300wm and wanted to see how alpha stacks up against it. Thsnks

Petersons 22 creed has served me well. I had no luck with ADG.
I run a lot of ADG brass. I'm curious what issues you may have had with it? I'm assuming you are referencing another cartridge besides the 22 Creed since they havent produced a .473 case head diameter in a couple years now and pretty sure they hadn't produced the 22 Creed unless you necked down 6.5. Just curious is all, i try to keep tabs on things so I know what to look out for.

I run alpha SRP and LRP 22 creed as well as 6 creed ocd SRP. Also 6 dasher ocd srp. It's amazing brass. Been running alpha since it was first released.

Last edited:
I run a lot of ADG brass. I'm curious what issues you may have had with it? I'm assuming you are referencing another cartridge besides the 22 Creed since they havent produced a .473 case head diameter in a couple years now and pretty sure they hadn't produced the 22 Creed unless you necked down 6.5. Just curious is all, i try to keep tabs on things so I know what to look out for.
The brass I was shooting was from gunworks 22 Creed. It's been a few years but I recall ADG stamp on them. The primer pockets were getting loose after 2nd firing. And weight variations in brass where my main issues. Switch over to Peterson 22 Creed and I have not had any issues. But they did shoot well.

Alpha is top tier brass and a great company. Cycled thousands of their brass with zero issue. I like that their SRP has a large flash hole to aid with cold weather.