Alpha and Omega Rifle & Tool

lilharcher

I just wanted to spread the word on a LRH member (Caleb85) that is spinning up some phenomenal rifles, and all the other gunsmith services to go along with it. He just did some stock work for me and I couldn't be more pleased with his customer service (he picked up the phone EVERYTIME I called him) and professionalism (work was completed and shipped on time), combined with his attention to detail. Thanks Caleb. Look forward to getting some barrels spun up in the future.

Here is his website for those interested:https://aogunsmith.com/

BTW - not affiliated in any way, just appreciated his service and have been following all of his new builds on FB.

I second that! He recently worked up a 6.5x47 for my daughter. Beautiful rifle shoots lights out. We had an issue with shipping damage. I called him and sent pics. He asked me to send it back and he performed all repairs at no cost. Top quality, and a stand up guy for sure. I am having him build a couple more in the near future.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.