Alliant Powders suspends sales of reloading powders

What is available will get so high its not worth it to load. Just a warning. won't be but a few days until price will jump again
Others know this. I was amazed at the price some were asking on the classifieds here but if it's what you use what choice do you have other than starting fresh.
This won't effect me since I don't use it but I have to wonder what's next?

With the manufacturers jacking up prices, who needs to worry about the federal government. They are going to put the average shooter, hunter into retirement.

Why is nitrocelluose in short supply?
Like so many things these days, the majority is manufactured in China, and they are shipping the majority to the Russian war effort. Allies and all that.

That's the problem when a nation exports its manufacturing base to other countries, especially ones who may become, or are, your enemies.

Last edited:
Biden and the demonrats trying to screw all gun owners. Remember the impossible 2020 vote count after demonrat run cities stopped counting in the middle of the night and suddenly "found" just enough votes? F-Biden!
I said I wasn't going to put my hat on so I won't comment other than to say components for everything, and loaded ammo have been in short supply since the covid lie. The ex branch has given itself way too much unconstitutional power and has the other 2 and all the citizens running and hiding like rats.

Here are some of the nitro cellulose makers. Looks like only 1 in the USA. That makes powder. That is a huge issue

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240522-203123.png
    Screenshot_20240522-203123.png
    92.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20240522-202856.png
    Screenshot_20240522-202856.png
    81.6 KB · Views: 35