Aging Vision & open sights

If you don't have a stigmatizm the red dots can be bomber. Ended up with a rifle and couldn't find suitable irons, direct mounted an rmr on an egw style base. The 1 moa has been awesome.

Depends on your issue, whether it's just presbyopia or if cataracts are also developing.
I have some Baush & Lomb shooting glasses that allow me to see the target very clearly, and I have practiced with my eye focus to bring the front sight to near clarity. Then it's a matter of calibrating what I see and where it hits.
I have found, peep sights help dramatically. I've purchased peeps for all my open sight rifles, but only have three sets installed.

Note, if you're also developing cataracts, you'll start to see multiple images. A cataract developed in my right eye, makes my vision un-correctable. If I look only through that eye, I see four objects instead of one.

Depends on your issue, whether it's just presbyopia or if cataracts are also developing.
I have some Baush & Lomb shooting glasses that allow me to see the target very clearly, and I have practiced with my eye focus to bring the front sight to near clarity. Then it's a matter of calibrating what I see and where it hits.
I have found, peep sights help dramatically. I've purchased peeps for all my open sight rifles, but only have three sets installed.

Note, if you're also developing cataracts, you'll start to see multiple images. A cataract developed in my right eye, makes my vision un-correctable. If I look only through that eye, I see four objects instead of one.
Eye Dr says cataracts are in my future