Aero Solus action or another?

Justice1327

Arrow Solus actions are on sale at a good price. My only hangup is I can't find a definitive answer if it works with the BDL style hinged floor plate for example, the Zermat origin states mags and BDL hinge floor plate Capable.
Does anybody have one of these and uses a BDL hinged floor plate?
Or is anyone aware of an action with the similar qualities that definitely uses a hinge for plate?
Trying to stay around $800 for an action

Same boat. Was trying to pickup a new action on the Black Friday deals. I also see a Kelbly atlas lite on sale for around that ballpark. Looks like the short action does not come in Bdl from what I see listed either.

If you can get a center feed mag well, it will work. It will also work quite well with the Hawkins M5 Hunter DBM bottom metal and magazine.

I never looked into the center feed mag well since I have a custom 6.5 Creedmoor on a Defiance Anti action with that style mag and it's a pain to load, but feeds remarkably well. I believe it is a Wyatt's, honestly don't remember. I ordered the Hawkins M5 Hunter DBM to replace it.

Update on my two actions. Both of them are very smooth and the prefits were perfect. I use a 6GT pre-fit from my ruckus on the new defiance classic and it was well within tolerance.

obviously, I have to get out and test them but if someone was curious about prefits and they're smoothness, you're good to go

If you can get a center feed mag well, it will work. It will also work quite well with the Hawkins M5 Hunter DBM bottom metal and magazine.

I never looked into the center feed mag well since I have a custom 6.5 Creedmoor on a Defiance Anti action with that style mag and it's a pain to load, but feeds remarkably well. I believe it is a Wyatt's, honestly don't remember. I ordered the Hawkins M5 Hunter DBM to replace it.
Has anybody used the solus with a Hawkins hunter DBM, and if so, how did it go?