Aero Precision Bolt Action Released

I would've thought the same thing but two ejectors state otherwise. Start firing these engineers that think two ejectors are needed.

So ridiculous!
I love Aero Precision products, but I will play devil's advocate here.

With the issues with Christensen and early pressure issues with their dual ejector designed actions, I wonder if those same issues would be prevalent in the Solus action?

Why do you think I brought it up in the first couple of posts, I am on the same page brother

Aero has it's roots in aircraft parts manufacturing, I am sure they fully understand precision.
I would not count on that.....The same commonality of "roots" occurs with Kel-Tec as they are/were an aircraft parts manufacturer. But I would never put their firearms in a category of "highly crafted" - so aircraft parts manufacturing capability does not equate high tolerance or accuracy in firearms.

Look how well DD did with their D5 rifle, I believe it was. they are getting out of the bolt gun game. It will be interesting to see how well this plays out
I am in Georgia and shoot at PRS events with some of the DD team/employees. Only issue I know with their bolt guns is getting time on the production schedule as DD is sold out on ARs.

I got a SOLUS enroute. And some other stuff I hope works on it! LOL

KRG Bravo green stock (Been wanting one for a while. *** maybe, but just like the looks and features I think, so sue me! :D)
Northland Shooters Supply 26" Criterion heavy sporter contour barrel, .243 AI match chamber 1/7.5T
TriggerTech 700 special flat
Viper barrel vise
Zermatt internal wrench/NSS nut wrench
Couple 5rnd Magpul AICs mags
200ct Lapua brass
Redding .243 AI dies
21st Century mandrels
300 88gr Hammer Hunter bullets
500 105 Berger VLDs

I will cerakote the bead blasted satin stainless Criterion barrel copper/brown. Just cause.
apbr01030005-solus-sa-bravo-complete-rifle-22-65cm-sendero-od-3.jpg

apbg310001c-solus-short-action-standard-1.jpg

apbg310001c-solus-short-action-standard-4.jpg

I got one in the mail the other day. Has some pretty nice features. I can tell you the FP hole is pretty tight and they do not need bushing along with a straight shank on the firing pin and hole for the firing pin behind the bolt face.

Gonna get mine shot tomorrow with load development. .243AI Criterion
thumbnail_image2 (2).jpg