Aero Precision SOLUS receiver

I'm sure more ar15 manufacturers will jump into the market. With more gun control measures on the horizon it's smart to diversify. Brownels had them for 799. Not many options available for them. Ai mag only. Not as diverse as an origin. For 100 more id get an origin all day.

Last edited:
Anyone got one yet?
If so, give us the rundown.
Thanks.
It's a solid, smooth, and sleek action with lines that remind me of a Browning A-Bolt. I've exploded a few over pressure rounds in it and it vented the gases away from me and still running like a champ. Me thinking the AI in 243AI meant Always Increase powder! 🤣🥹

It sits great in the Magpul 700 Pro stock & KRG. Accepts Origin prefits and savage small shank barrels. The bolt knob could be bigger, and recoil lug as well, but they both work.
IMG_8178.jpeg

IMG_8498.jpeg

It's possible that the button sits a little proud on mine but when I pull the bolt back, it rides up on top of the button. Not sure if it would create any issues with the sear or not.

I'm sure more ar15 manufacturers will jump into the market. With more gun control measures on the horizon it's smart to diversify. Brownels had them for 799. Not many options available for them. Ai mag only. Not as diverse as an origin. For 100 more id get an origin all day.

Faxon makes a cloned action now, I would like to get my hands on both the Aero and the Faxon versions.

Faxon Bolt Action

IMG_8289.jpeg