Added 2 new toys to the shop!

Longtine88

Now if I can just get my 3 Phase Rotary Converter here.

IMG_1469.jpeg
71096335307__55052295-C160-463C-A493-7022743003AF.jpeg

Very familiar with lathes, mills, etc for machining from my earlier years. Been using a friends lathe for chambering my own for 2 years. With my OCD in perfection I just cried once lol. I did add about as much in tooling as the machines cost themselves. Air conditioned my shop and now I have a place to escape work and family and have my own world. After setting up, cleaning and leveling I was really blown away with the accuracy these two are made at. So I have no excuse but myself if something doesn't come out right.

I do my best thinking and problem solving on a lathe and a dozer lol.

@bamban i do have the TBAS, 3 jaw, 4 jaw and another Buck 10" 6 jaw chuck.

Upgraded all my measuring tools also yikes!

Have 18 barrel blanks of my favorite and various sizes for the calibers we shoot.

Table and rails are all leveled to 0.0001" end to end and corner to corner.

One thing I'm looking into is a new indexing dividing head to add to my mill. The one I was using at my friends was old as the hills. Worked but want a little more precision.

All my reamers except for 5 have come in from jgs. This has been a 6 month long process putting all together. My old ones were getting a little worn.

This hobby will probably turn into more than I want. Usually does with everything I do or try. Lol.

Really nice setup. Great machines!!!!!
Can make just about anything with this setup.
Don't know how much tooling you already have, but you will be spending $$$$$.
Are you a machine shop or Gunsmith?
Again really nice machines!
Len & Jill
Actually have a construction company, investment properties, cattle and machining was learned in my early years during and after college. You just never lose it. My hobby for life has been firearms related and shooting. S over the years just learned here and there and just putting it all together the last few years as one. So yes, it's really starting as a very expensive hobby investment but I'm sure I'll expand it later.