in to the shop

kc

Well I think its time to send in my .308 for her anual physical its been 3 years now and she may need to have some surgery. I think it could be at the muzzel or there is a place where the lands are washed a bit. but I know this girl she loves what I feed her.
I got with BROUGHTON if it need a new barrel and I told them I have time to send in 50% of the cash to start work.
I got with my old friends and they found a farmer who would love us to shoot into his pile of stumps (as long as we let him join in the shooting). We have a surprise for this old vet.
There will be some 03A3s that have Douglas barrels on them. along with a few Garands.
One of the guys that will be with us has a M1A.. The field has a good 600 yards to shoot and if we go out near the road we got an extra 50 yards.
I am debating to just remove the barrel and get one that is better if I see no improment
they have a great garantee. This is where we put out orange plastic discs and clays.

I have an 03, and I have long since decided that I will *Never* part with that rifle :) I keep threatening to have it mod'd and mount a scope, but I am pretty sure I never will. I enjoy shooting peeps once in a while.

Have a good one,
Gary

Gary don't defile or molest that old girl, she is still a true sweet heart. If the time comes and your mind starts turning in circles and you have an idea,, go to every gun shop around and find another (one that has been drilled)
03 when I stated work on this 03A3 I never thought of how much I will be spending.
You can bend me over and kick me in the *** for what I started. I could have bought a M1A for what I have in this rifle.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.