Accuracy International

tnt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

you should stick to making barrels and not jokes jeremy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif some people round here get really touchy about their toys...... i'll be down to get the fag-mag whenever it's ready /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

derek

[ QUOTE ]
tnt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

you should stick to making barrels and not jokes jeremy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif some people round here get really touchy about their toys...... i'll be down to get the fag-mag whenever it's ready /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

derek

[/ QUOTE ]

All in fun mate...Well you could say TNT is good roadside service, just don't put the box anywhere near the road when they pick it up...

Hopefully we'll get to meet this time when you pick up the fag mag..I know it's a long journey from Inverness this time of year, I would rather get together with Lee and make a trip up to yours really..

Gorgeous up nowlers way dudes...

You seen the stock yet? I'll take a pic for you if you haven't.

JR

You have my email Derek?

Nowler,
Whats your opinion on the so called heavy bolt lift of the RPA actions that i have been told about and do you think that it can really twist the rifle out of the front rest bag? Thanks.

Ian.

[ QUOTE ]
Nowler,
Whats your opinion on the so called heavy bolt lift of the RPA actions that i have been told about and do you think that it can really twist the rifle out of the front rest bag? Thanks.

Ian.

[/ QUOTE ] Any time you have a heavy bolt lift you will spend more time readjusting the rifle in the bags! Of course some of that is overcome by how you hold the rifle with your off hand while lifting the bolt with the other. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

hi folks

the rpa's are fine as far as i am concerned with bolt lift. i shoot f-class and not br so i am not too concerned about 5 shots in 30 seconds.... da da da da da.....

they are tight actions and suit my needs well, what more can i say.

hi jeremy, i took what you said in jest, though it wasn't that funny at the time. it's gonna be nice kicking everyone's *** with a bent stock to rub it in a little more....

i have not seen pics of the new stocks but lee assures me they are sweet. [email protected] would be great if you could send me some pics. geoff praised you very highly when he gave me and junior the tour last time.... i'll try and make it during working hours for the fag-mag collection, but you and lee and dennis should really come up for some real life activity here in the sticks....

anyway, i am off to do some ladder testing with the 260 tomorrow if the weather holds off enough.

take care

derek /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Accuracy International WILL be back in business!

A small consortium of dedicated individuals, including the two L96 & AW series designers and founders of the original company, have had their bid for the company accepted.

Expect to hear more in the very near future!

well lets hope they get thier priorities right this time.. better customer service, care of civilian customers, take the blinkers off etc..
Pete

Firetech.. thanks for the info. I posted it over on snipershide where I think interest will be high.

Also same sentiments here as P.L. better civilian customer service, especially with regards to UK shooters would not hurt at all.

David.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.