Accubond bullets

I've been using accubond bullets for years and I have never seen anything like that. I have purchased blems from SPS and never seen anything like that with them either.

Thanks Jimbo, I was wondering if anyone else had any issues with stock from SPS. I had a few 180gr 30 cals snap off this year.
Just my bad luck i guess.

Wow never have had that happen but then again I haven't purchased any in the last year. Send them back they will make good I'm sure
I wish that was correct, I love their products, visited them on a west coast trip and bought their shirt but they didn't always step up when you have a problem

I just went and checked on open boxes of accubond bullets in 338, 30 and 7mm in my stash. Each box was just as expected with pointed tips as they were when purchased. I did not open sealed boxes. They were 225 grain 338's, 180 grain 30 caliber and 140&160 grain 7mm's.

I loaded some Accubonds for my 300 win mag on Sunday. I had one in the box that didnt have a tip. I will load it up and shoot it like I got good sense. I doubt I will know the different.

If I had a bunch on one box, might got back to Nosler, but one, no biggie for me.

Bought some from a member on here and half the box was full of white particles.. The other box had about 12 with no tips and once again white stuff all over in the box.. Tried them in my 33 Nosler and same thing.. 8 bullets in the box without tips.. probably 6 more with deformed tips.. Left me a little disenchanted with Noslers.. I have bought 500 boxes of bullets from other makers and never had anything like that.

Bought some from a member on here and half the box was full of white particles.. The other box had about 12 with no tips and once again white stuff all over in the box.. Tried them in my 33 Nosler and same thing.. 8 bullets in the box without tips.. probably 6 more with deformed tips.. Left me a little disenchanted with Noslers.. I have bought 500 boxes of bullets from other makers and never had anything like that.
Where were your Noslers stored? I have more than a few boxes stored in my basement in northern Utah that is quite cool year round. I did not open any unopened boxes. All of the open boxes no damaged or flaking tips.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.