A thank you and good news.

WildBillG

For starters I would like to thank all who helped me with my Ruger#1 issuws. Now for thw good news went out shooting today and the trigger stayed together issue #2 solved. The rifle was on target at 100yds issue #1 solved. The rifle also fired an under 1 inch group at 100yds another issue solved. Only getting the rifle on target cost me money so that was good news too.
Fixing the trigger took a little time building new pin for trigger assembly but not alot. Then I peened the ends and epoxied it in place. The worst problem solved.
Accuracy was rather simple as I was told by fellow members I added some tape to fore arm tip in barrel channel. I added about the equivilent of 2 pieces maybe 3 of electrical tape. Very easy fix and worked. It may have also been the load of the EldX 110gr. over the Retumbo but a very pleasant group around.750. Forgot to mention the chambering is 25-06.
Now if I wanto sell it I feel better knowing the rifle is proper condition. So once again thanks to all who gave advice and helpfull tips our group rules.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.