Thank You!

emn83

So I was sitting around today, and realized that I bought my rifle about 18 months ago, and I've been a member on this site for just about a year. In that time, I've come light years from where I was as far as knowledge, skill and confidence in shooting. Many of you have given me awesome advice and support, as I started to venture into LR shooting, and I know I've benefited greatly from what I've learned.

In that time my rifle has also made a big chane, from this:
DSCN1964.jpg

To this:
0212132007_zps68a52a48.jpg

Now I am starting to look ahead, to a hunt out west some time, something I never would have considered just a year ago. Looking back on the things I've learned, and the skills I've gained, I know I owe a lot to the folks on this site.

Thank you!

Erik

Nice looking rifle pre and post mods. Some advice I will give you for free..... If you are not a bow hunter now keep it that way. It is more addictive that cocain. I think it is one of those things that you can never get enough of or have enough accesories for. after 20 years of getting hooked on it and many dollars later there seems to be something new every year I just have to have. Last sept my daughter told my wife that she becomes a hunting widow every year around the end of sept.

Erik, could I get some stock & bullet holder info? I have been wanting one of those cheek rests / bullet holders for a long time, but have no clue who makes them. Any info about who makes them and where I can get one would be greatly appreciated.

Also, that 700 looks sweet! Keep up the good work!

Now we just need to talk you into a 700 7mmSTW build and you'll be set. LOL

Erik, could I get some stock & bullet holder info? I have been wanting one of those cheek rests / bullet holders for a long time, but have no clue who makes them. Any info about who makes them and where I can get one would be greatly appreciated.

Also, that 700 looks sweet! Keep up the good work!

Now we just need to talk you into a 700 7mmSTW build and you'll be set. LOL

well...it's a Savage 11, not a Rem 700:cool:

The Stock is a Stock Rollover Cheek Thumbhole stock, and it is awesome. The stock pack is a Triad Stockpack, just the smaller one. It is great for holding a few small tools, and also, of course a few rounds. I got it because I needed a higher cheek rest, and the Triad comes with inserts to make it higher

next gun...if I ever et around to it, will be a Savage 110 300WINMAG buildgun)

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.