A little info concerning Wildcat Bullets

ss7mm

I've noticed in the last weeks a lot of questions about the Wildcat bullets and just thought I'd share some info although a lot of you already know this but, like me, may have gotten a little impatient.

Paul bought a company and it's equipment from Canada, moved it all down to the states and went through the long drawn out hassles of trying to start a new business governed by our government agencies. Just the purchase and movement of the company was a big undertaking and then the problems with space for equipment and production came up along with prolonged waits for all of the necessary paper work.

I know that I, for one, became curious initially and then a little impatient although I blame it on knowing what was coming and just being very anxious.

I can tell you that Paul has proven to be a stand up guy that is working his butt off to get his company to where he wants it and I can assure you that it will be worth the wait. I have talked with him several times and can assure you that he is doing all he can, as quickly as he can, to overcome a big load of startup problems and will hopefully have production up to where he wants it very soon.

I was fortunate in being able to shoot some of the first bullets he made as well as some that won't be seen in production for a while and they shoot just like the one's that Richard made. I buy my bullets from Paul just like everyone else does and recently received a bucket of long awaited bullets and they look sweeeet.

This is an unsolicited response to a problem that we are all trying to be patient with and I hope that we can all endure the startup pains and work with Paul during his production expansions. I can tell you that it will be well worth the wait.

Paul spent a good bit of effort on quality control up front and I participated in that to the extent I could get range time with his bullets. I believe that people will be happy with them.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.