a little bit about me.

Chas1

Welcome, glad to have you here. Thank you for your military service. What caliber and rifle are you using?

HUAINAMACHERO

Welcome!!! I hope you enjoy this site, many of us do, but it is very addictive:D
What are the specs of the long range rig you are planning to build?

heavy hitting 300

im stationed in norfolk virgina but i call north b
the rig im getting made right now is a 300 rum by hired gun. starting with a sendero and now i've got a muzzle break from holland on it and a rifle basic's trigger. when i get some more money im goin to put hollands hot rod rail on it with leupold mark 4 rings and a nightforce 5.5-22 glass. and of course im shooting the big berger bullet. next im going to try to save up and have a 338 edge built. :D

Chas1

Sounds like it'll be a sweet rifle. Once completed you'll have to post some pics.

HUAINAMACHERO

Looks like a nice rig, let us know when you have it ready and how it shoots. Good luck and happy new year.

trueblue

Welcome to the site , Heavy hitter.
You are fortunate to have started hunting and shooting at your age.
You have a lifetime of enjoyment ahead of you.
Hopefully, you will post some pics of your rifle.
Thank you for your service.

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce