Thanks for letting me join, here is a little about me.

fosjam

Good day everyone,

My name is James and I am excited to join this community. I have been an avid shooting sports enthusiast for a long time now and have recently gotten into some long range shooting, with the hopes of eventually getting into long range hunting. Over the years I've been directed to this site multiple times for information. This forum was especially helpful when I was learning to reload and when I am attempting to choose a new rifle, cartridge, or gear. I figured it was time I join and start posting here and there. I've been on several forums for a long time now. I'm on 24hourcampfire, castboolits, shilohrifle, and many others. Thanks everyone and have a great day!

James

Good day everyone,

My name is James and I am excited to join this community. I have been an avid shooting sports enthusiast for a long time now and have recently gotten into some long range shooting, with the hopes of eventually getting into long range hunting. Over the years I've been directed to this site multiple times for information. This forum was especially helpful when I was learning to reload and when I am attempting to choose a new rifle, cartridge, or gear. I figured it was time I join and start posting here and there. I've been on several forums for a long time now. I'm on 24hourcampfire, castboolits, shilohrifle, and many others. Thanks everyone and have a great day!

James
Welcome

Good day everyone,

James
Welcome from SW Washington