Thanks , for letting me Join

Talisman

Thanks , for letting me join , Hope to learn here , Live in Central part of Kentucky . Almost Gun Season for deer here . Course , not really LONG RANGE , where I'm at , too many trees , hollers , bottoms , for any real long range hunting , But hope next year to either pronghorn or Mule Deer hunt .

Welcome ....
In your neck of the woods there may not be a lot of long range opportunities but the terrain offers other challenging hunting situations that many of us don't get a chance to experience. I'm sure you'll have some pointers to share as time passes here on the forum.

True , course I've got some friends , Tennessee , Colorado , that keep telling me these HILLS are nothing compare to where they live . I did a hog hunt , western part of Texas , some years back . entirely different then hunting here , Deer Season , go find a spot , sit and wait . There , did a spot and stalk , it was fun , different but fun .

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts