Thanks for letting me join!

THE1LAF

Hello All! Thanks for letting me join!
I'm building my first "Custom" rifle & spent quite a bit of time here reading threads, gathering info and making educated purchases from those opinions & experiences,
There's a lot of great contributing members with awesome data, hopefully one day I can contribute.

Welcome……..tell us about your rifle.

I was going for a short "lightweight" rifle in 6.5 PRC to run suppressed, problem is me being a lefty there are zero factory options.. So I dove off the deep end. I definitely went heavy on the action & glass, hopefully it pays off in the long run.

Terminus Zeus QC Action (LH)
LRI 20" Fluted Prefit BBL
HNT26 Folding chassis
TriggerTech Diamond
Kahles K318i

I was going for a short "lightweight" rifle in 6.5 PRC to run suppressed, problem is me being a lefty there are zero factory options.. So I dove off the deep end. I definitely went heavy on the action & glass, hopefully it pays off in the long run.

Terminus Zeus QC Action (LH)
LRI 20" Fluted Prefit BBL
HNT26 Folding chassis
TriggerTech Diamond
Kahles K318i
Its only money and you can always make more! I always told my step dad, "you can't take it with ya so you might as well spend it". He hated that saying so I used it all the time.......

Welcome from Tennessee. It sounds like you have the rifle virus. It has infected many on this forum. I look forward to your progress with the new build.
Oh I've always had it... 😆 It's just been a matter of life & budgeting.
I used to scour over ballistics tables, memorizing them before hunting season and shoot indoor rifle 3 position & pistol competitions.
Recently it was my GF saying "when was the last time you went hunting?...."
"oh it was just..... 😬 well let's say I haven't missed a shot in the last few years" 😅

Last edited:

Recent Posts