A good accurate concealed carry pistol

bfarms

Looking for another pistol to carry. I've always been a 1911 40-45 guy but keeping them concealed isn't easy lol. Just looking to see what some of you suggest.

glock 43x or 48 with shield or psa 15rd mags-- pretty much perfect-- add a light or red dot if you prefer but its a great platform however you run it. My EDC is a 43x, XS F8 sights, TLR-7sub and 2 mags.

The m&p subcompact (3.6") is the only one I've seen with regular issues-- for work guys carry 365, hellcat, and 43x/48 concealed daily so see which one fits for you.

As a big fan of the 1911 myself, I had a terrible time adjusting to the Glock grip. I found Sigs to be about perfect. I carry a 365 variant in the summer with shorts and either an IWB or pocket holster or a P239 IWB in 9, 40, or 357 Sig depending on my mood.

In cooler weather it's a P229 Legion IWB or a P226 OWB. On either of those, again it's 9, 40, or 357 Sig depending on my mood. But I will also carry the P239 in cool weather just because it's such a great little pistol and so easy to carry.

As a big fan of the 1911 myself, I had a terrible time adjusting to the Glock grip. I found Sigs to be about perfect. I carry a 365 variant in the summer with shorts and either an IWB or pocket holster or a P239 IWB in 9, 40, or 357 Sig depending on my mood.

In cooler weather it's a P229 Legion IWB or a P226 OWB. On either of those, again it's 9, 40, or 357 Sig depending on my mood.
To each their own. However, a Glock will always run like a Singer sewing machine with the worst of ammo in the worst of conditions.

Tried the Gen 5 versions? They're the only versions I shoot due to what you listed.

To each their own. However, a Glock will always run like a Singer sewing machine with the worst of ammo in the worst of conditions.

Tried the Gen 5 versions? They're the only versions I shoot due to what you listed.
I've tried multiple generations (gen 5 included) of the 17 and 19, and even owned a 43x when I told myself it was all in my head and I should just get on the Glock train. They're great, no doubt, but they just don't work for me.

I have become partial to my SA Ronin EMP 3.
20231225_153025.jpg

I've tried multiple generations (gen 5 included) of the 17 and 19, and even owned a 43x when I told myself it was all in my head and I should just get on the Glock train. They're great, no doubt, but they just don't work for me.
I kinda agree. Never liked the ones I've been around. But to each their own.

Fair enough.

You like the Smith M&P?