A few days with the Quigley-Ford 5x-20x dual focal plane scope.

As for the scope itself, $3,000 is getting into alpha tier money and I doubt it can compete with the Gen 3 Razor or Nightforce ATACR. Plus the reticle is only good for one bullet combination on one rifle at one set of atmospheric conditions which makes it highly limiting and I imagine the cost to change the reticle would be quite expensive.

Whaaaaaaat!?! $3,000 for the dual focal plane...I didn't believe it so I had to look it up myself! That's insanity. I thought it was like a $500-800 scope.

Whaaaaaaat!?! $3,000 for the dual focal plane...I didn't believe it so I had to look it up myself! That's insanity. I thought it was like a $500-800 scope.
Oh yeah, that's exactly what I thought but I hadn't been to the site in a couple years so I went to check their pricing and whooo boy they are proud of that one.

After zeroing my rifle at 200 yards, I used the 500 yard hash mark to shoot my plywood deer at that distance. The 108 gr. Berger hit center and the two shots were less than 1 inch center to center. My "deer" is used for the youngsters to practice. I cut a hole in the heart area and stapled a target on the back side. I was pleasantly surprised by the two great shots at 500 yards. I also shot at 200, 300, 400, and 600 at conventional targets and the hash marks were very good and no shot was farther than 2 inches from the aim point. I will do more testing. James Mock

View attachment 513090View attachment 513094
Did you mount this scope with a 0 moa, or 20 moa base and what is the range of adjustments