A&D scale users? ( Newton EJ-123 series)

you are missing the POINT
.00 is actually a .03 tolerance WITH THAT SCALE
it is a .02 scale..saying you can hit a NUMBER is not a TOLERANCE.
it is always with in.02 because the READOUT is in 0.02 STEPS.

Mine most of the time will hit to .00 but yes sometimes it is within .02

yep
balance beams and most electronics are tenths....0.1
the better electronics(fx120i) are .02....not .01 but great for all but those with deep pockets
the 0.01 scales are around $1500
and by the way building and shooting are not the same.
Your right building and shooting are not the same, but the gentlemen, Clay Spencer, I'm referring to did both quite well and for quite a while. He recently fully retired and now I'm out a great gunsmith and looking for a new one.

you are missing the POINT
.00 is actually a .03 tolerance WITH THAT SCALE
it is a .02 scale..saying you can hit a NUMBER is not a TOLERANCE.
it is always with in.02 because the READOUT is in 0.02 STEPS.
I am not missing a point and i never give a **** about your tolerances! What I'm saying is that it's way better than my rcbs, and you should quit being such an ******* to everybodys posts on all these forums. It isn't supposed to be a place to start a ****ing match, it's about people learning!

it amazes me the number of people today that cannot admit they made an error.
when it is pointed out they attack the poster,, trying to redirect the conversation away from their error.
you should have just said it was way better than your rcbs and left it at that.
all ya all have a good day

I am not missing a point and i never give a ---- about your tolerances! What I'm saying is that it's way better than my rcbs, and you should quit being such an ------- to everybodys posts on all these forums. It isn't supposed to be a place to start a ----ing match, it's about people learning!

it amazes me the number of people today that cannot admit they made an error.
when it is pointed out they attack the poster,, trying to redirect the conversation away from their error.
you should have just said it was way better than your rcbs and left it at that.
all ya all have a good day

I see you're being a TROLL AGAIN ! Why are you on this thread when you cant shoot good enough to tell the accuracy difference between an A&D scale charge and a thrown charge or a dipped charge for that matter I have visioned meeting you in Walmart and here is the pic.
DIAPER MAN.jpg

troll
lets see chuck has NO POSTS ON THIS THREAD, but claims i am i troll
i do shoot in competition..2015 national champ at 600 ohh with an a&d fx120i!

chuck with his selfie is the troll
I see you're being a TROLL AGAIN ! Why are you on this thread when you cant shoot good enough to tell the accuracy difference between an A&D scale charge and a thrown charge or a dipped charge for that matter I have visioned meeting you in Walmart and here is the pic.
View attachment 132369

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.