7wsm video

landcbeitner

This rifle is very accurate. It's the shooter I'm trying to upgrade. All shots are taken in prone position with bi-pod and no rear rest (unless you count my fist).

I'm no camera man but I hope a few of you enjoy this video. Different conditions and locations make for some decent clips. I wish loading video onto youtube wouldn't degrade quality so much. If anyone knows how to get better quality video available over the web let me know.

YouTube - Long Range V "7 WSM" Benchmark

Great video Lucas! And the shooter did a pretty good job also.:)

I love videos of shooting/hunting. They say a picture is worth a 1000 words and I think a video is worth a 1000 pictures. Well, it's worth at least a couple hundred pictures anyway.:rolleyes:

Pictures are nice but a video makes it like we were right there with you when you were shooting. Thanks for posting.

Thanks for the kind words guys. Glad you enjoyed the video.

I'd like to get some hunting footage at some point but it's difficult enough to get your animal let alone set up a camera, find the game, zoom in, push record, get back into shooting position, take the shot, zoom the camera out, etc! My buddy and I may have to team up but I hate walking through the woods with two guys (twice the smell, twice the noise, half as much success).

I have over 500 through it already. Some have suggested less than 1000yds of accuracy... we'll see. I do a great deal of shooting, If I only get 1000 rounds from it, I'll continue to re-barrel this one in 7wsm but won't build any others. I wonder how much better barrel life would be for a 280 AI. I've seen guys using a 284's with ballistics not too far behind the WSM.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.