7mmSTW Picture Thread

pics of mine if I can get it to it to work im as computer illiteret as you can get rem 700 kreiger barrel 31.5 long hs stock don't know twist 91 grains 869 162 and 160 bullets sst and accu bond not smart enough to take pics of targets have had since last yearhttp://s1364.photobucket.com/user/muliehunter/library/

Here is my 7mm STW.All stock except for the 2.5# trigger.She wears the orig. H-S precision stock,a 20 MOA NEAR 1 pc titanium Alphamount, and a Zeiss Conquest 6.5-20x50.
IMAG0185_zpsab48c95c.jpg

a9279e88-1c26-48c2-8f20-7e496a219828_zps14c84f3b.jpg

Here is my 7mm STW.All stock except for the 2.5# trigger.She wears the orig. H-S precision stock,a 20 MOA NEAR 1 pc titanium Alphamount, and a Zeiss Conquest 6.5-20x50.
IMAG0185_zpsab48c95c.jpg

a9279e88-1c26-48c2-8f20-7e496a219828_zps14c84f3b.jpg

Reach, nice looking hot rod you have there! I am guilty of owning one or two of them, and one of our brothers has twins! I really like that scope base. My take on that Sendero, and especially in this caliber, they really shine, but overall, they are the " Cream of the Crop" in my book. They are not TOO terribly heavy, and typically can be made to shoot without too much trouble. Very nice rig!:)

there finally got pics uploaded tried one to see if it worked and it uploaded every thing id taken with my phone it is a 700 ss with hs stock 31.5 barrel with 9"twist blue printed and now has 8/32/50 Nikon monarch with bdc on it I stole it off my 243 and this is a 7 stw of coarse

there finally got pics uploaded tried one to see if it worked and it uploaded every thing id taken with my phone it is a 700 ss with hs stock 31.5 barrel with 9"twist blue printed and now has 8/32/50 Nikon monarch with bdc on it I stole it off my 243 and this is a 7 stw of coarse

Muliehunter, nice looking rifle, and I like the finish on the barrel. That thing must scream with that long barrel. Nice job!!

I bought it from the kid that built it when he was going to gu in smithing school in trinadad coiwas going to have him build me one just like it out of a left handed 700 7mm I had and he asked if I wanted to buy his I jumped on love the gun wan to build another one but he has a 243 match I want so maybe next year

To all the brotherhood I just posted pics of my new toy on the gun photos thread go on over and check it out. Let me know what you think. It would take me forever to do all that typing twice. "7mm STW by MCR" can't miss it.

Thanks, Kasey1

To all the brotherhood I just posted pics of my new toy on the gun photos thread go on over and check it out. Let me know what you think. It would take me forever to do all that typing twice. "7mm STW by MCR" can't miss it.

Thanks, Kasey1
You're in the picture thread......But I don't see any pictures. :D