7mmSTW Picture Thread

Here's my favorite pics of my STW!!!!!
15616d1355286132-7mm-stw-brotherhood-those-who-shoot-7mm-shooting-times-westerner-dsc01426.jpg
15617d1355286132-7mm-stw-brotherhood-those-who-shoot-7mm-shooting-times-westerner-dsc01437.jpg

Whoa! Holy huge image, Batman!

Hey, try editing your post, and instead of posting 1 image code after another, try posting one, then hitting the "ENTER" key, and posting the other code underneath the first one...Maybe it will work...

Awesome pics! The STW looks nice. Nice bull, too.

Sorry! Now it won't let me go back and edit. I linked them since they are already uploaded, and I didn't want to re-upload a copy.
I'll hit the preview button first next time!
Thanks

Black Sheep,
What a bull! That is one of my dreams to hunt a big bull like that. I get to hunt whitetails, every day from Sept 15- Jan 01 (except Sundays, by choice) on 1000 acres of prime private land in SC, plus 1000's of acres of Public Land with limited access,,,A true dream for most whitetail hunters but I do love that Western hunting, and treasure those rare occassions that I get to go....Nothing like those crisp, clear, cold mornings while on the hunt....no matter where you at!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys here is a pic of my new rig. Rem model 700 action with Messer Custom Hart barrel. Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50 scope. Did a custom paint job on the stock to try to match the Sandhills of Nebraska!

stw3_zps66fae166.jpg

a>

a>

stw2_zps4fc4f05f.jpg

stw1_zpscf3f5de9.jpg

a>

Hey guys here is a pic of my new rig. Rem model 700 action with Messer Custom Hart barrel. Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50 scope. Did a custom paint job on the stock to try to match the Sandhills of Nebraska!

stw3_zps66fae166.jpg

a>

a>

stw2_zps4fc4f05f.jpg

stw1_zpscf3f5de9.jpg

a>

Nice stick, I know James Messer well he has built several BR rifles for me and they are all match winners, that rifle should be a tack driver.

That is good to know! I didn't know much about him or his work so I researched it and was actually able to talk to James on the phone. Sounds like a guy you can count on for some good work! I have put about 20 rounds thru the gun, and as I work my loads up I am thinking this is gonna shoot some awefully tight groups! Thanks for the input. I feel like I am pretty lucky to have laid my hands on this rifle.

That is good to know! I didn't know much about him or his work so I researched it and was actually able to talk to James on the phone. Sounds like a guy you can count on for some good work! I have put about 20 rounds thru the gun, and as I work my loads up I am thinking this is gonna shoot some awefully tight groups! Thanks for the input. I feel like I am pretty lucky to have laid my hands on this rifle.

Very nice rifle there friend, and beautiful brunette on the calendar behind it on the third picture. I've heard only good things about Messers rifles. I like the finish also. Welcome aboard!

For some reason I knew the brunette would draw some attention! Sorry the flash whited some of the photo out!!!!

pics of mine if I can get it to it to work im as computer illiteret as you can get rem 700 kreiger barrel 31.5 long hs stock don't know twist 91 grains 869 162 and 160 bullets sst and accu bond not smart enough to take pics of targets have had since last year