7mm stw ammo

I have a few boxes extra of some Federal Premium, I think they are 160 Gamekings? Do you like them, they shoot pretty well.

I was able to find 3 boxes in all of Tallahassee FL, one REM 140 core locks and 2 Federal 160 gr accubonds, my gun a like new Win 70 Laredo BOSS loves the Fed 160 accubonds, I was so impressed with accuracy I may not reload till I get 100 rounds of once fired brass. very best

I was able to find 3 boxes in all of Tallahassee FL, one REM 140 core locks and 2 Federal 160 gr accubonds, my gun a like new Win 70 Laredo BOSS loves the Fed 160 accubonds, I was so impressed with accuracy I may not reload till I get 100 rounds of once fired brass. very best
All of mine like the Nosler Ammo with the 160gr AB's pretty well too and it's very good brass. When you compare the brass (when you can find it) to the cost of the Nosler Ammo it looks pretty cheap and when you reload it, your cases are already fireformed to your barrel.

It's a good ideal though if you shoot multiple guns in the same caliber to segregate brass and ammo for each rifle.

I'm rapidly approaching a lifetime supply of brass for each of mine so I'm luckier than most.

My Sendero loves the Federal 160 Accubond ammo. Still got some stored away, even though Federal quit making it several years ago. It was an outstanding load, and a ****-shame Federal quit making it. They always did that to me when I'd find a great factory load for one of my rifles. That was when I decided to start reloading.

I too dis like that on Federal, several years ago they came out with a Fed match 175 gr SMK in 30-06 , I deer hunt with a 56' Win mod 70 target in a sporter stock, it is my 'Carlos Hathcock' whitetail hammer, it has never let me down, cols, dirty bore one shot wonder, money cannot buy it as I owned and traded thru several to get one that was both minty and had less then 100 rounds thru it when I bought it, I am second owner and was able to speak with the fine old fellow who bought it new. Long story short it is a hummer with the 165 and 168 gr SMK's and BT's BUT was scarey accurate with the FGMM 175 ammo, I bought a case of 200 rounds after I saw how well it shot, now that I can get no more I hate to use it up!
Same deal with a .22lr Federal made for the Olympics in the early 90's, Fed GMM, UM1, the most accurate and consistent .22 rf ammo I have ever shot in both my Win model 52's, a C model HB target and a C sporter. When I called Federal about making more thay sais they had sold the machines as it was a money loosing deal, I know folks paying $20. for a box of 50 WHEN they can find NOS. All in all Federal makes some awesome ammo that makes hand loaders really work beat some of their offerings. very best win poor:rolleyes:

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.