7mm sherman max

I have been following elkaholic's cartridges for some time and was getting ready to build a 7 SAUM on a L/A this summer, but am definitely switching to the Max now knowing that I can fire form the 250+ pieces of brass I have already accumulated. I am really looking forward to this new hunting rifle!

I have my Kwik Clip tuned as smooth as butter to run the max on my 700 long action. Can't wait to have Bigngreen put this bad boy together!

Stupid question but can you use the Saum go no go gauges to headspace the max?

Looking at doing a build with an arc LA and barloc.

Stupid question but can you use the Saum go no go gauges to headspace the max?

Looking at doing a build with an arc LA and barloc.
No, they would come close but off. The Sherman requires a little less headspace so the Saum case will fire form properly in the Sherman chamber.

Ok so I'm going down. This rabbit hole. Can I obtain a set a gauges that would satisfy my needs or how would I modify a set of Saum gauges to make it work?

Ok so I'm going down. This rabbit hole. Can I obtain a set a gauges that would satisfy my needs or how would I modify a set of Saum gauges to make it work?
You couldn't really modify a saum Gage because of the shoulder angle difference but I could sell you a gauge or you could just use mine.

Ok. I'd rather buy than borrow. Kind old fashioned and with the borloc I may or may not change the barrel anytime soon.