Wife's 7mm Sherman Max build thread

How do you like the Burris xtriii? These are really looking to be a good long range option for a good price.

@codyadams I was wondering if you've tried the Badlands 160gr SBD2 in this setup? If so how was the accuracy and what velocities did you get?
Nope, this is a 7.5 twist, the 160 needs a 7 twist. Also, the 170 PVA Cayuga that only requires an 8 twist has a .375 G7, vs the .353 G7 of the 160 badlands, and I usually I get better velocity from cayuga's vs badlands of the same weight. So the velocity difference between the two likely wouldn't be that big.

Nope, this is a 7.5 twist, the 160 needs a 7 twist. Also, the 170 PVA Cayuga that only requires an 8 twist has a .375 G7, vs the .353 G7 of the 160 badlands, and I usually I get better velocity from cayuga's vs badlands of the same weight. So the velocity difference between the two likely wouldn't be that big.
Could you post a pic of a 170 gr Cayuga projo and also a loaded round? Sorry if you did that before and I missed it. Sounds pretty good. Have they been reliable terminally at all velocities? What is their recommended low-end impact velocity baseline?