7mm sherman max

Wildcat??

Yes. I emailed him asking the largest barrel his stock would take. Here is his email reply copyand pasted:

Pretty much just the factory sporter Barrel, I am in the process of building a mold for a Tikka stock that will accept the sendero barrel ,
should be in production mid summer.

Stuart Reid
Wildcat composites

Yes. I emailed him asking the largest barrel his stock would take. Here is his email reply copyand pasted:

Pretty much just the factory sporter Barrel, I am in the process of building a mold for a Tikka stock that will accept the sendero barrel ,
should be in production mid summer.

Stuart Reid
Wildcat composites

SWEET!!

The website is set up for pre ordering the initial limited run of 7mm Sherman Max brass at a bargain price. Jump on it for late May delivery. This brass can be necked up for the 300 and 338 Max as well. Reamer for all three will be here the first of May

Another more pain per grain innovation. What kind of gains are you expecting over the SS case/ caliber offerings and capacity differences?

Another more pain per grain innovation. What kind of gains are you expecting over the SS case/ caliber offerings and capacity differences?
Hi Kevin . It should come close to 3000' with a 195 in the 7mm
Also have reamers coming for 300 and 338

Pictures are better, Right! Here is a close approximation of the new 7 Max. The shoulder is rounded somewhat and the neck is .020' short, but otherwise pretty much what it will be. This is what a loaded round will look like with a 195 berger.
7SS vs 7 MAX.jpg

Dang man, I'm building a 300wm right now and wanting to do a 280 Sherman next year but this really has me thinking.

With a 180 grain bullet, which will be faster the 280 Sherman or 7 Max? The short or medium action is irrelevant to me. I'd love to have an option to run a 160-180 grain 7 without going to the big mags.

Dang man, I'm building a 300wm right now and wanting to do a 280 Sherman next year but this really has me thinking.

With a 180 grain bullet, which will be faster the 280 Sherman or 7 Max? The short or medium action is irrelevant to me. I'd love to have an option to run a 160-180 grain 7 without going to the big mags.
I think the Max will out run the Sherman and better head stamped brass too. Pretty sure it will crowd 3000' with a 195

When you say better head stamped brass, is ADG going to be making the max brass?