7MM REM MAG BULLETS

Depends on the pure copper bullet. They are not all the same. We have been through literally thousands of pounds of copper to find what does what we want.

Forgot to mention that I have not used them but seen the results of them up close and I've been hesitant to try them, but I am not sure if they were used correctly. A few years ago I acquired several thousand 7mm bullets and amongst them came a box of the 120gr TTSX. What would you recomment on these? to be used on the 7 Rem Mag or the 7mm-08?

I dont plan to purchase any bullets of any kind because I still have over 4k of them on different brands, types and weights.

Thank you and beat regards

LVJ76

I have the same Rifle ' Remington 700 ' -
'7mm Rem. Mag'. on order but I'm going to use it as a Long Range Shooting build.
MAG495_ODG_1.png

Already did one in 308 Win. for a friend,. it makes for a great Long Range Rifle.

Last edited:
Forgot to mention that I have not used them but seen the results of them up close and I've been hesitant to try them, but I am not sure if they were used correctly. A few years ago I acquired several thousand 7mm bullets and amongst them came a box of the 120gr TTSX. What would you recomment on these? to be used on the 7 Rem Mag or the 7mm-08?

I dont plan to purchase any bullets of any kind because I still have over 4k of them on different brands, types and weights.

Thank you and beat regards

LVJ76
I would think you could use them in either. I myself would not use a Barnes for anything.

RockyMtnMT, dumb question, my apologies. I just noticed earlier the relation to Hammer Bullets and obviously would not use anything else than a hammer. I will look more into your bullets, I see comments about them everywhere

Thanks and Beat regards.

LVJ76

RockyMtnMT, dumb question, my apologies. I just noticed earlier the relation to Hammer Bullets and obviously would not use anything else than a hammer. I will look more into your bullets, I see comments about them everywhere

Thanks and Beat regards.

LVJ76
Lol! I figured, but couldn't resist!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.