7mm-300PRC vs 7mm-300 WM

Korhil78

I have all the parts to build a new rifle and am contemplating building a 7mm-300PRC or a 7mm-300 WM. Both have Lapua brass. What I am wanting to know is which will be the easiest one to go with. I am thinking either will work the same as far as brass prep. For those of you that have done either of these, what were your brass forming steps? What dies and brand did you use etc.....

I'd like all of the pros and cons that you found as well. Thanks for the help!

I have all the parts to build a new rifle and am contemplating building a 7mm-300PRC or a 7mm-300 WM. Both have Lapua brass. What I am wanting to know is which will be the easiest one to go with. I am thinking either will work the same as far as brass prep. For those of you that have done either of these, what were your brass forming steps? What dies and brand did you use etc.....

I'd like all of the pros and cons that you found as well. Thanks for the help!

Not messing with a belt is always desirable and beneficial to me. The 7mm PRC takes my vote.

Any decent FL sizing die and then a 7mm mandrel would work great. And then a good seating die like a Forster Ultra or LE Wilson if you use an arbor press would be great.