7828 ssc what can i expect

It will get similar velocities to H1000, but will use lower charges and have lower load densities than H1000, as it is a little faster burning. It is not temp stable, but also isn't terrible from my experience. When I have used it I have always been able to get a good load with it. Overall it should work well in a 7 prc, as I believe it was kind of designed around a 7mm rem mag, and the two are essentially ballistic twins.

IMR 7828 provided some of the tightest groups in several magnum rifles for me. Book max velocity was attainable. I always wondered why it wasn't more popular on the inter-web.

RE26 stole the thunder for a while but when it disappeared, the ol' reliable IMR 7828 was put right back in service with very good results.

IMR 7828 worked well, in my 7 mm Rem Mag. with 154 grain Hornady's ( good Velocity and accuracy ).
After selling that Rifle,.. I tried the last couple of, Pounds, in my New ( bought in 2017 ) Tikka T-3, in .270 WSM with, 140 gr. Berger Classic Hunters and am getting 3,185 FPS with, 1.5 inch, 200 yard, 5 shot, groups ( 5/8th's to 3/4 MOA ) and, 3.5 to 5.5 inch groups at, 700 Yards.
I've used this Powder on 2 Elk so far, ( Snowy / Cold, Late Nov / Dec., Hunts ) and IT,.. goes, Bang !
RL-26 is,. slightly Faster but, also,.. UN-obtainum, usually.
IMR 7828, IS, a Proven "Winner" IMO.

0.43" @200 yards with 180TSX in my 300WBY. Funny thing is I bought the 7828 when it first came back (DuPont) and never got around to try it because the IMR4350 worked just fine. I like it, if we ever see primers coming down might try them in other magnums.