7 WSM Brass

barner107

I am having a hard time finding some 7 WSM brass - imagine that! My new project is almost done - and need to start loading. I did find some Berger's after an hour looking!

If anyone has any extra they would like to sell some - or know where I can find some - please let me know.

I just went through ten pages of google search to find 7wsm brass. None found at all. I have my old tired 7wsm brass but had to switch to cci mag primers cause some won't hold the wlrm anymore.

my advice to you - fire form 270 wsm or 300 wsm brass. I did it awhile back with Norma 300wsm brass. Should have done the other 50 pieces before my barrel swap - oh well, live and learn! Anyway, just resize it first to the headstamp caliber with an expander button, then outside neck turn it very lightly then size it to 7mm, then fireform it. you can read many many articles on how to fireform. with the current situation, I would be inclined to use a method that did not expend a projectile in the forming process, unless you have some old mag-tips lying around...:D

I've had 300 7wsm brass on order from brownells since january and no word yet. I lucked out and found one bag of 50 locally, but I've kept my eyes out for it everywhere even once fired and this stuff is hard to come by right now for sure.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.