7 SAUM load development

The ADG is good but necks are thick, I turned them to .015 from .017

My OAL is about 2.970ish jammed .020. The hybrids touch at 2.950

I'll end up jumping them once my brass is Fired.

If you fired a cold bore, then this, you have a node between shots 1-3, then again 6-7.
I would run a seat depth test and shoot this again, and also shoot once fired brass at the same time.
Are you 100% positive you broke shot #8 well? This is why I am not a fan of one shot ladders, for myself anyway.

I got back out this morning with my last 21 pieces of new ADG brass.

First shot was at 200 yards cold bore to check zero.

Then moved to 500 yards for ladder test.

175 elite hunter at jam .005
Rl26
Cci250

Three minutes between shots

The first shot was right so I dialed 1.5 Moa before the second shot. Then dialed right .75 Moa before third shot.

Sun was just coming up and it was 15 deg with variable breeze. No scope movements after that. Wind was calm rest if test
View attachment 159172

After the ladder I loved to 100 and fired 5 over the chrono
60-2930
60.5-2974
61-2994
61.5-3008
62-3032
What is your CBTO and COAL with the 175's with the jam?

If you fired a cold bore, then this, you have a node between shots 1-3, then again 6-7.
I would run a seat depth test and shoot this again, and also shoot once fired brass at the same time.
Are you 100% positive you broke shot #8 well? This is why I am not a fan of one shot ladders, for myself anyway.

I'm happy with my methods and not looking for any advice.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.