7 SAUM load development

Ftothfadd

Dear all,

My name is Ferenc Toth and I am a (relatively) long time member here. I have just taken delivery of my first (maybe the last) custom rifles in 7 SAUM. Since I have no time to reload I tried to use the services of a relatively distant custom loading company to develop a load but no luck so far. Shipping the ammo back and forth takes forever and I would like to use the rifle in mid october. I was wondering if you could suggest me a person or business where I could send the rifle and have a load developed for it in the next two months for a reasonable price. (The rifle is built on a defiance tenacity long actin and a 1:8 22"proof barrel, atg stock and triggertech trigger.)
Alternatively, if there is anyone on the forum from the Twin cities area (Minnesota) who could help/do the load development I would be very grateful. (I would certainly pay for the time and components etc).
i know, as a non-reloader I should not have bought a 7 SAUM, but that ship has sailed…
Thank you for your help, Ferenc

Thank you. Jpron. I have brass and some bullets. I would be happy to py for the rest (assuming it could be found…) thank you, Ferenc

Thank you for the suggestion of Unknown Munitions. I think they are a great company, but it is hard to do a load development with such a distance and associated turnover times. I purchased their load development box, and they do a great job, but if the box does not work then the process gets really extended with the shipping etc. Again their work is awesome, but the logistics makes it difficult. Hence, I am looking for a reputable place I could potentially ship the gun and have the load development done.
Thank you once again, Ferenc

Thank you for the suggestion of Unknown Munitions. I think they are a great company, but it is hard to do a load development with such a distance and associated turnover times. I purchased their load development box, and they do a great job, but if the box does not work then the process gets really extended with the shipping etc. Again their work is awesome, but the logistics makes it difficult. Hence, I am looking for a reputable place I could potentially ship the gun and have the load development done.
Thank you once again, Ferenc
Unless things have changed, they used to do what you are asking. You ship them your rifle and they do load development for it.

I would give them a call and see if it's still an option. I think Paul Butler from Evolved Ballistics does it as well.