• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7 SAUM ADG brass. 4 boxes same lot. WTT

They have an anti action of mine right now with a stainless barrel getting nitrided and then he's bedding a manners stock for it. I haven't seen any of their work yet but I did buy another action from them and Brian is so helpful and will respond instantly.

The pro hunter stocks seem really nice. I have one but haven't put it on anything yet. I'd consider selling it if you can't find one. It has a mini chassis.

Any chance you have personal experience how the mess altitude stacks up to the pro hunter? I'm playing twenty one questions here but, how do you like the mini chassis to a regular bedding job? That's very kind of you offering your stock for sale. What camo pattern and long or short action?

Well I've had two Mesa stocks and they aren't bad at all. I just prefer the eh1 over them for the longer range shots when I'm shooting prone. Sorry I haven't shot behind the pro hunter yet so I can't compare but from the feel of it I think it will be better than the eh1.

I think a good bedding job is way better than a mini chassis. If you have a smith doing a complete build have him bed the stock. I just like the mini chassis when I'm trying a new stock so if I don't like it I can sell it easier or swap it to a different action. I've been playing with some prefit barrels so the mini chassis is the easy button when you don't feel comfortable bedding a $800+ stock yourself.

My pro hunter stock is a short action in high plains camo I'll pm you a picture.

What's the weight on that sweet looking rig?
I've got a very nice 6 Creedmoor I'd be willing to trade. $2750 cash on your end plus the brass. Scope, rings, and bipod not included.

Mack Bros action with 20 MOA rail with bolt and firing pin bushed.
TriggerTech primary
Krieger 20" 7 twist with fluting by Kampfeld Customs
Throated for 105-115 Bergers
Grayboe stock, they did custom Camo for me.
Grayboe M5 bottom metal with 1 mag.
YHM QD brake for Resonator Supressor.
Cerakoted and all Smith work done by Craigs Custom Rifles in Oro Valley, Az.
Action is fully bedded and also pillars installed.
4" rail for bipod.
QD sling attachments.
81 rounds fired.
Have load development done and some fire formed brass to include also.
Shoots half moa or better if I do my part-see pic 6 below with 5 shot group. 3045 FPS.

View attachment 475104View attachment 475105View attachment 475106View attachment 475107View attachment 475108

View attachment 475118
With the optic and rings it's just under 10 lbs on my scale. That optic is 27 ounces if I'm not mistaken an

With the optic and rings it's just under 10 lbs on my scale. That optic is 27 ounces if I'm not mistaken and then the rings are about 6 ounces.
I appreciate the offer, but I don't think it's going to work out for what I want to do. I love that wrought iron fluting look!

Did this brass sell? You told me in a pm yesterday that you'd sell them to me on our agreed price and haven't heard anything back
No, I did not sell the brass. I had some personal **** come up that I had to address. Now you're trying to blast me on here like some little school girl ********.

You've been on here several times since we talked, even made posts else where and marked this brass sold after someone else made an offer. I guess the old saying is true, a little communication goes a long ways.
Good luck with your personal stuff.

Recent Posts