7 mm magnum

ann brezinski

got a email from bobby harts on his 7 mm hart magnum.it states that it can do about 3400 fps with a 150 grain bullet.type unknown and load unknown.my ? is this is about 150 fps over a standard 7 mm mag. how much more would you get with a 168 to the180 grain bullets withthis case. I am just looking for some imput.they say about the same with these bullets.
thank you for your time.
gary b

If you emailed Bobby Hart, why didn't you ask him how many more FPS the 7mm Hart gets over a standard 7mm RM?

If you do a query on all his posts, you'll understand why. Like you and I, most of us are willing and able to lend a helping hand when possible but when I found out his posting pattern I stopped. Here's a similar post he did in 2013 ...

sirs,
bobby hart has awilcat round that uses the 7 mm remington case as a base.it has the shoulder blow out to 40 degrees and gains some more powder space.
my ? is is the shape of the shoulder increase the efficencey of the case to gain more veloicty?it picks up i beleive 3 or 4 more graines of powder also.
the way i look at this is i can use 7 mm mag s iif i have to veses say the 7 mm on the 300 winchester case.he has told meit will gain about 100 fps with a 175 grain bullet and do 3450 with a 150 grain bullet.
any thoughts on this?also does any of you own one of these /
GARY B.

https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/7-mm-hart-cartrige.124166/#post-874768

thank you for your imput on this but hart said he has not shot them for speed.i was hopeing some pne else may have saw something since my last post.
gary b

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.