6 Dasher Go Gauge help?

CWM-RHG

Previously Chuck Moles
Does anyone know the Base to Shoulder dimension for the go gauge of the 6 dasher? Also, is it measured at the .350 diameter or .375 diameter mark?. Whidden included a bushing with their dies that has a .350 hole, but my drawing from the reamer I'm waiting for shows a dimension measured to the .375" diameter. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

if your ? is about shoulder bump. it does not matter if the comparator falls on the shoulders d atum of .375. anywhere on the shoulder lets you size to proper shoulder set back. -------

I am waiting for my go/no go gauges and want to hydroform my brass in my idle time. After hydroforming, I need to bump the shoulder back and would like to know what the dimension is either to the 350 or 375 diameter of a go gauge.

ok I didn't understand the question and don't know dimensions for the go gauge. did you ask on the 6mmbenchrest.com web site?

I got 1.167" with .350" datum and 1.139" with .375" datum. Backup my numbers and work because I did it pretty quick in the shop. Allow +/- .010" ;)

Crap! So sorry just saw you had dasher. Ignore my failure to read

In my notes for the 6 DASHER I have .375" datum with a GO of 1.2479". Sorry about the confusion

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.