6 Dasher or 6 Gt?

I have a bunch of Dashers, shoot several thousand rounds a year in them , but for hunting, hands down 6 creedmoor. Dasher is limited to powder burn rate 4895, varget area. The creed can burn anything from varget to retumbo!!! With the slower powders barrel life will be better than a dasher and you still have the ability to get a lot more velocity for a long range varmint or hunting rig.

I use a 5 round Accurate Mag on my Dasher and it feeds fine. Never had any issues.
Besides functioning, I think the 6GT, being a bit longer case, can use 4350 type powders. There isn't enough room in my Dasher case to get speed out of the 4350s.

I have run the 105's to 3000 fps with H4350 and RL 16 using a 24 inch drop tube. Its time comsuming and a pain dropping 35 grains of powder in that case. Bigger case is easier!

I haven't tried H4350 but IMR 4350 is still a bit slow using a 16" drop tube and with temperature sensitivity, it's even slower

Is there a reason, other than 8gr less powder consumption, you don't want to go 6CM?

I get 3200 w. 105 Hyb in my 24" 6CM w. 42.0gr H4350. You can always load a 6CM DOWN to 2950-3000fps for steel/targets. But can load them hot for hunting.
Barrel life and recoil mostly. The 6 GT barrels are lasting 2500 to 3000 rounds plus depending on how hard they are being run. This is from the prs shooter crowd, so a lot of 8 to 12 round shot strings. 6 creed is more like 1200 round average barrel life. That is an eternity for most hunting guns, but if you like to shoot, it is short.

Is there a reason, other than 8gr less powder consumption, you don't want to go 6CM?

I get 3200 w. 105 Hyb in my 24" 6CM w. 42.0gr H4350. You can always load a 6CM DOWN to 2950-3000fps for steel/targets. But can load them hot for hunting.
Barrel life and recoil mostly. The 6 GT barrels are lasting 2500 to 3000 rounds plus depending on how hard they are being run. This is from the prs shooter crowd, so a lot of 8 to 12 round shot strings. 6 creed is more like 1200 round average barrel life. That is an eternity for most hunting guns, but if you like to shoot, it is short.

I'm looking to build a rifle to shoot long range, deer hunt, coyote hunt, in the 6mm caliber, and use less powder than the 243 and 6mm rem. What I'm really looking for is pros and cons with the dasher and gt. Also what is everyone running for brass, primers, powder, bullets in each? And what results are you seeing ?
I am on my 3rd 6 GT barrel. Really like the cartridge. You get the accuracy of a dasher without the headache of mag spacers and feeding issues. Most guys are running around 34 grains of varget behind a 103 to 109 grain bullet and getting around 2950fps. I was shooting 3070 with a 26 inch Hawk Hill barrel which was "fast". Flattening some primers, but that barrel was a hammer. Since gone back to a 24 inch Bartlein and similar load at 2950 or so. Little recoil so you can follow through and see where your bullet hits, same as Dasher, but harder with 6 creed. 6 GT maximizes the Dasher. Limited factory ammo, so you'll probably need to handload for both.

I've been running a 6 creed and a 6bra. Both are great, both work, but if I knew what I know now I probably wouldn't own the creed.
Curious as to know what you don't like about the Creed vs the bra? I know the br derived cases are more efficient and are easier to load for. But everytime I'm at a match if anyone in my squad has feeding issues, it's always a br derived case which is why I went with a creed. Although, I've been thinking about switching to the dasher

6 GT would be my choice. It's got the best of both with the ease and accuracy of a br and with less powder and better barrel life than a creedmore. Only down side is the availability of brass

Curious as to know what you don't like about the Creed vs the bra? I know the br derived cases are more efficient and are easier to load for. But everytime I'm at a match if anyone in my squad has feeding issues, it's always a br derived case which is why I went with a creed. Although, I've been thinking about switching to the dasher

It's not that I don't like the case, happens to be one of my favourite rifles. It's super accurate, very fast. But it eats the throat pretty quicker, it is the only rifle I've ever had carbon rings appear, it's slightly harder on brass, slightly more expensive to feed. I went 6 creed for ease over the br variants. I got my bra last year and I was mistaken. The 105's at 2850-2950 is plenty fast enough, absolutely insanely accurate and easy to tune is an understatement. I've never seen anything like it. I'm super happy with the creed, but if I had experienced the bra I don't think I'd own a 6 creed. The lack of recoil is awesome!

Now trying to figure out what to do with the 6 creed, thinking of repurposing it for hunting. Will be heavy as it was more Initially set up as match rig. The 6bra and my 25 creed see much higher mileages vs my 6 creed now