6.5 Staball Compaired to RL-19?

If you are looking for higher velocity try a slower powder say re22 or re25, AA magpro, or ramshot magnum, I've yet to try re17 or re26 but some members are impressive velocities, i prefer 115 or 120 grain bullets, using data out of the hornady 8th edition and shooting both barnes and nosler, loads that are listed as producing 3100 fps, produce velocity several hundred fps faster tried with several guns over two different chronographs, same with the 100 grainers, booked claimed 3300 I and getting 3500, I believe I could have pushed velocity higher but was happy with what I was getting with the heavier slugs,

If you are looking for higher velocity try a slower powder say re22 or re25, AA magpro, or ramshot magnum, I've yet to try re17 or re26 but some members are impressive velocities, i prefer 115 or 120 grain bullets, using data out of the hornady 8th edition and shooting both barnes and nosler, loads that are listed as producing 3100 fps, produce velocity several hundred fps faster tried with several guns over two different chronographs, same with the 100 grainers, booked claimed 3300 I and getting 3500, I believe I could have pushed velocity higher but was happy with what I was getting with the heavier slugs,
I got a little Ramshot Magnum, I ran out of room with IMR 7977 I've got some IMR 7828 I was going to try. I don't have any of the other powders you mentioned.

The Staball is the best powder by far for me out of my .270 for velocity. I am at 3200 fps with a 24 barrel and 3150 out of a .22 inch barrel with 130s. That said I read somewhere that Hodgon told someone it wasn't recommended in the 25-06 for case fill reasons not hitting a certain percentage. I would be pretty careful with it if you try to load it and verify the minimum case fill because it seems to pressure spike fast once you hit max. I think that is why its not recommended. The minimum case fill is at a point where it is probably around max or above and there may not be a safe enough window to work with.

I would talk with Hodgon first.