6.5 PRC Brass??????

cbk57

Has anyone been able to find 6.5 PRC brass lately? I have a "Notify Me" set everywhere i know and have been able to get 1-50case box in the last 18 months, if anyone knows where a person could find some i would appreciate a heads up. Thanks

Everyone has been purchasing last week and half. Lapua shipment came in. 5-6 vendors that I've seen posted here. Do a search here. "for sale 6.5 PRC brass". Members have some for sale right now.

Creedmoor Sports notified me last Friday that they would fulfill my backorder if I told them I would accept it. I said YES, of course. They followed up with a phone call to confirm and I received my brass.

:D

Creedmoor Sports notified me last Friday that they would fulfill my backorder if I told them I would accept it. I said YES, of course. They followed up with a phone call to confirm and I received my brass.

:D
I am receiving the same adg brass from creedmoor sports, every 6 months. The first order was a year out.

I just ordered 2 boxes of lapua 6.5 prc from bullet central on may 4th. Got tracking info today. The drought is over . Yeah

I've purchased over 400 cases, 11 pounds of rl-26, 2000 primers and 1500 bullets. All for normal prices.