6.5 creedmore

hughie

Hello group. I'm having a problem like a lot of people finding reloading supplies for my 6.5 creedmore. Anyone have any recommendations. Really need brass and primers. I'd also buy some bulk 6.5 but all I can find is sites that only let you pay with cash ap or other besides a credit card. Any advice is appreciated.
Hughie

Use legitimate sites that allow you to subscribe to alerts to be notified when products are in stock. Prices are still outrageously high , but you'll be able to get loaded ammo. Likely won't find primers online for less than paying for loaded ammunition. SGAmmo had Sellier and Bellot in stock this AM for about $1.40 a round

Hello group. I'm having a problem like a lot of people finding reloading supplies for my 6.5 creedmore. Anyone have any recommendations. Really need brass and primers. I'd also buy some bulk 6.5 but all I can find is sites that only let you pay with cash ap or other besides a credit card. Any advice is appreciated.
Hughie
I wish this wasn't the case but components are so overpriced that I've found factory loaded rounds to be a better option right now. Maybe I've been just lucky, but I've been able to get my hands on enough ammo to keep shooting. I have to go to academy sports as soon as it opens on the ammo shipment days and wait in line. It's too bad, but that's the way it is.