Stock Ruger precision 6mm creedmore

falconew

So I just picked up a rpr in 6mm creedmore topping it off with an Athlon area btr with a warne 20 moa base. And just getting started into long range shooting myself. What other upgrades are out there for that gun that actually word and not just look cool.

falconew

That’s a definite. I purchased 2 boxes of Hornady eld 108 match. And got a bunch of brass and projectiles. Just need dies.

falconew

2 stage RPR timney! And change out the butt stock with a luthar or a Magpul prs.

Yeah I was thinking on changing the stock but didn’t know what ones are good. I think it’s a pain to adjust personally.

Last edited:

lancetkenyon

Lapua SRP brass, H4350, Fed GM205M, 105 Hybrids.
FilthyAssuredCooter-small.gif

Coldfinger

LRH Team Member
What do you get from srp. I recently purchased Peterson brass and I see they offer the chambering I was after in srp as well.(22&6cm)

falconew

I just picked up Lapua 6mm creedmore and it is srp they had a bunch of Alpha munitions large and small rifle primers there too. Not heard of them so I got the lapua.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.

Recent Posts