New 6.5 Creedmore Ammunition from Federal

memtb

Wyv6Rmal.jpg

Not exactly sure what I am to take from this ? Are they telling you this is a caliber preferred by women ? lol
Let me "man-splain".
Its the evolution of the man-bun shooters, i.e. what they become...
As far as the face on the Power Shok box...

Let me "man-splain".
Its the evolution of the man-bun shooters, i.e. what they become...
As far as the face on the Power Shok box...
I suppose I am a boomer. I have tried NOT to keep up with the going ons in this *** backward world. But unfortunately, I did hear about Budlight, at work. I thought it could possibly related. But wasn't sure.

memtb is, a little BIASED, AGAINST One of, my New, Favorite Cartridge's !
Bought One myself, a couple years ago to Re-place, a .243 Win.
I LIKE, the 130 gr ELD-M's going over, 2,800 FPS, accurately and with,.. LOW Recoil !
I was, a "Hater" too,.. UNTIL,.. I tried, IT !
IT's not, a 1,300 Yard, "Elk Slayer" like I was told, 10 years, ago ! But, it HAS some really, Good, "attributes".
UN-Like Bud Lite, the 6.5 Creedmoor, is still selling,.. REAL fudging,.. Well !
memtb, would Be very Surprised, if he knew Just how many, Shooters / Hunters,.. now Own,.. 6.5 Creed's !

Last edited:
memtb is, a little BIASED, AGAINST One of, my New, Favorite Cartridge's !
Bought One myself, a couple years ago to Re-place, a .243 Win.
I LIKE, the 130 gr ELD-M's going over, 2,800 FPS, accurately and with,.. LOW Recoil !
I was, a "Hater" too,.. UNTIL,.. I tried, IT !
IT's not, a 1,300 Yard, "Elk Slayer" like I was told, 10 years, ago ! But, it HAS some really, Good, "attributes".
UN-Like Bud Lite, the 6.5 Creedmoor, is still selling,.. REAL fudging,.. Well !
memtb, would Be very Surprised, if he knew Just how many, Shooters / Hunters,.. now Own,.. 6.5 Creed's !

Actually I'm not "that" surprised that there are that many! The rifle/cartridge have some great attributes! Likely there greatest attribute was marketing!

It is refreshing to see that not all believe that it's a formidable elk cartridge @ 1300 yards! 😉

I really have nothing against the cartridge nor those choosing use it……it was all of the irrational hype associated with it that garnered my ire, and my condemnation! memtb