6.5 creedmoor eld147 speeds

I checked into the reloader 16 and the below is a cut and paste from Precision Rifle Blog. All the reseach that I have done said that reloader powders were not temp stabile. I just might try and get my hands on some to try.

"Most powders aren't specially formulated to be temperature stable. So they would likely show much larger swings than what these four top-performing powders showed. However, Alliant's relatively new Reloder 16 is an extremely temp-stable powder, with a burn rate that is a close match to H4350. Many F-Open competitors are now using Reloder 16 with considerable success."
Like I said, I've used Reloader 16 in really hot temps and really cold. With good reliability. Give it a shot. Pun intended
[/QUOTE]
Would love to but read post 27

Like I said, I've used Reloader 16 in really hot temps and really cold. With good reliability. Give it a shot. Pun intended
Would love to but read post 27
[/QUOTE]
Have to bootleg some over the border. Just picked up 8 pounds on the way home . They had 2 more 8 pounders.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts