6.5 Creedmoor Barrel Length

26" 6.5 creedmoor

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 115
Gunsmith finished my rifle last week and I couldn't stand it any longer and had to go break in the barrel today......I had a complete shoulder replacement 8 weeks ago and shouldn't be shooting yet, but like I said, I couldn't stand it! I shot indoors at 50 yds and went through the break in recommended by the gunsmith......I'm real pleased with the way it shoots. Hopefully, next week I'll go shoot outdoors where I can set up the chrono for ELD-Xs and VLDs.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    50.3 KB · Views: 117
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 123
Got my GAP-10 6.5 creedmoor. Was a bit concerned with its accuracy starting off but after 9 shots it settled in and to my surprise printed a .151 CTC group at 100 with factory Hornady SST Superformance ammo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 126
Thanks man, here the target. Shots on the right were me getting the barrel to foul in and settle. Once it looked like it was tightening up I'm moved it left the in effort to zero it. The next two shots had me disappointed but the following two had me cry hopeful so I sent a third and that was the result. Crap it posted the picture upside down

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 116
Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.