6.5 ADG Brass Question

FLHunter88

I have some adg brass on the way. I'm currently using hornady brass. The loads I'm developing are RL 26 - 57 and 57.3. When I move to the ADG brass, is the max load still going to be 57.8 which Berger advised of? I would imagine the loads I'm trying should still be good. Any insight is appreciated.

Any new component requires backing off approximately 10% and working back up. Berger doesn't know the case capacity of your lot of brass. Any load data should be tested in your rifle with minimum load and work up.

ADG will have much less capacity than Hornady. You may need to load 2 grains or more less and still achieve the same velocity.

Be safe and back off and work back up!

Good luck!
Steve

Any new component requires backing off approximately 10% and working back up. Berger doesn't know the case capacity of your lot of brass. Any load data should be tested in your rifle with minimum load and work up.

ADG will have much less capacity than Hornady. You may need to load 2 grains or more less and still achieve the same velocity.

Be safe and back off and work back up!

Good luck!
Steve
Thanks Steve. Hopefully, I can find the mix quick. I'm shooting .61 with the 57.3 and .91 with the 57.