ADG Brass Question

Thanks for the input....This is what I wanted to confirm. I have been reloading for many years and it just seems components are getting better all the time. I spent a long time developing my pet load but the one area suffering was the brass. Lapua is great, but I'd rather buy made in the USA.
Your lucky to get the adg brass.I shoot a 338 edge and i have been waiting for at least six months. And i cant see paying twice the price from d.e. for the same product. But i quess if you have it and people want it they will pay for it.

I'm shooting 7mm remmag adg brass seems to be very consistent takes pressure very well I haven't had any signs of pressure and of shot up to 71g retumbo with seirra 165. Shot 70.5 h1000 with same bullets no pressure signs speeds were like 3050. Had very good es/sd.

I'm shooting 7mm remmag adg brass seems to be very consistent takes pressure very well I haven't had any signs of pressure and of shot up to 71g retumbo with seirra 165. Shot 70.5 h1000 with same bullets no pressure signs speeds were like 3050. Had very good es/sd.
I'm also shooting 7mm RM but I'm using R22. Used almost all powders available and found that R22 gave me the most consistent velocity and low ES. Currently shooting Hornady ELD-X but can't wait until Hornady makes their A-Tip in .284".

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.